The Haryana Board of School Education (HBSE) declared the results for HTET 2020 on Thursday, 21 January. Candidates who appeared in exams can check their Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2020 online through the official website of the board bseh.org.in.
All the candidates who have given the exam are highly advised to only visit the official board website for trusted information.
According to the results data released by the board, 7.04 percent of candidates have passed the HTET Level 1 (PRT) examinations. 5.15 percent have cleared the level 2 (PGT) exam. And 4.07 percent of them have cleared the level 3 (PGT) examinations.
The total number of candidates for HTET 2020 was 2,37,806. It was not surprising that the female candidates were in higher numbers than males. 70,112 male candidates appeared for the exam on the other hand female candidates were 1,67,694.
As per the https://famousfor5.com/ For the PRT post, an aggregate of 4,706 candidates qualified in the recruitment test, the pass rate was 7.04 percent. The pass level of the male competitor was 9.06 percent, while that of the female was 6.14 percent. The overall passing percentage was 5.15 and a total number of 4,934 candidates were able to qualify for the exams.
For additional information and notifications visit the official website of the board.
HTET Results 2020; Steps to Check
For convenience, we have mentioned some easy steps to check Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) 2020 online.
- Open any browser and visit the official website of the board bseh.org.in
- On the homepage, you will see an HTET result notification link
- Click on the link and you will be redirected to the login page
- Enter your registration number and date of birth to login.
- After login HTET Result/scorecard will be on your computer screen.
- You can download it and save it in digital form or take a hard copy printout for future use.
Candidates are advised to visit the board website for further details.