Dr. Aruna Khilanani is a New York-based forensic psychiatrist and psychoanalyst. Acording to the sources, she runs her own practice in Manhattan.
She is in the news after she was caught making racist comments during a talk at Yale University. Titled ‘the psychopathic problem of the White mind’, Khilanani virtually addressed students on April 6.
A voice record of that talk was then sent to Bari Weiss, who published it on her blog. Later it went viral and many got angry with her.
Here are some of the things that she said during the lecture.
- This is the cost of talking to white people at all. The cost of your own life, as they suck you dry. There are no good apples out there. White people make my blood boil. (Time stamp: 6:45)
- I had fantasies of unloading a revolver into the head of any white person that got in my way, burying their body, and wiping my bloody hands as I walked away relatively guiltless with a bounce in my step. Like I did the world a fucking favor. (Time stamp: 7:17)
- White people are out of their minds and they have been for a long time. (Time stamp: 17:06)
- We are now in a psychological predicament, because white people feel that we are bullying them when we bring up race. They feel that we should be thanking them for all that they have done for us. They are confused, and so are we. We keep forgetting that directly talking about race is a waste of our breath. We are asking a demented, violent predator who thinks that they are a saint or a superhero, to accept responsibility. It ain’t gonna happen. They have five holes in their brain. It’s like banging your head against a brick wall. It’s just like sort of not a good idea. (Time stamp 17:13)
- We need to remember that directly talking about race to white people is useless, because they are at the wrong level of conversation. Addressing racism assumes that white people can see and process what we are talking about. They can’t. That’s why they sound demented. They don’t even know they have a mask on. White people think it’s their actual face. We need to get to know the mask. (Time stamp 17:54)
Table of Contents
Age and net worth
Coming to her age she is possible in her 30s. and her net worth is estimated to be around 100k USD. You can check out the voice recording and other details about this event by clicking here.
Boyfriend, Family, Husband
Currently, we don’t have any information about her husband, boyfriend or whether she is married or not. her family is still not known.